2018 Camp Card Sale
HOW THE CAMP CARD SALE WORKS:
- The New 2018 Camp Card Tri Fold is designed to help youth fund their way to Camp programs.
- Improvements to this year’s program help Scouts earn their way to Camp, go to Philmont, or other activities. Units can also support program or supply needs.
- The Camp Card Tri-Fold will have 12 immediate discounts for nationally recognized retailers and services vs. only 4 on the previous camp card!
- Additionally, each card will come with an access code giving the owner an on-line membership and digital app for Saversguide Entertainment – including over 200,000 local offers throughout North America.
- Each Camp Card will sell for only $10.00, earning double the returns from previous camp card campaigns!
- The participating unit and/or individual youth will keep 50% commission of the sales for each Camp Card sold!
- Commissions from the sales are encouraged to be applied toward directly sending youth to Summer Camp programs, but they may be used as the unit committee sees fit
THE VALUE OF SELLING CAMP CARDS:
Participating in the Camp Card allows each Scout to directly fund their way to various Camp programs
|Program||Cost||Sales per Youth (in cards)|
|Cub Scout Day/Twilight Camp||$145||= 29 Cards per youth to sell|
|Webelos Camp||$185||= 37 Cards per youth to sell|
|Boy Scout Summer Camp||$285||= 57 Cards per youth to sell|
|National High Adventure Bases||$800||= 160 Cards per youth to sell|
For more information see our Camp Cards Registration
Welcome to Popcorn Central. The Three Fires Council annual popcorn sale is the largest fundraiser of the Scouting year. The success of our Popcorn campaign helps to deliver quality programming at every level of Scouting. In fact, Three Fires Council has one of the most successful Popcorn programs in all of Scouting. Last year, we raised over $1.1 M for our Scouts through your efforts. Thank YOU for making time in your busy schedules to support our Popcorn program.
Folks in your communities can't wait for Popcorn season! Many of your customers come back year after year to try new products, reconnect with their favorites and purchase gifts of popcorn for their friends, family and co-workers. We've put together a ton of information to help you run a successful Popcorn campaign. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. Have fun out there!
Aaron Vikemyr, Development Director
Distribution will go from 7:30 AM until we are done (roughly 10:30)
Final Distribution Times (PDF)
Date: November 18th
Time: Assigned to Units
Location: DEMAR LOGISTICS
320 Fullerton Ave, Carol Stream, IL 60188
Kishwaukee Final Distribution
Date: November 17th
Time: Assigned to Units
Location: IDEAL INDUSTRIES
1101 Park Ave, Sycamore, IL 60178
Popcorn Prize Troubleshooting
Broken or defective Popcorn Prizes:
If you have a problem with a defective prize, please contact Keller Marketing directly at:
Tel: 888-351-8000 or
From Keller, "When communicating with us via e-mail, please include your Council, District, Unit Number, and Phone Number. This will help us in answering your questions more rapidly." Prize Program Customer Service
If you are missing a prize, please contact us here at Three Fires Council.