Spring Clean up at the HQ
Thanks to our multi-talented Scouts and volunteers for landscaping the Three Fire Council Norris Service Center and Scout Shop today!
Resources for Scouts with disabilities and special needs
- 2015 Three Fires Council Special Needs Report
- Great Race 2 Autism Awareness Guide
- Autism & Scouting - Advanced Presentation Slides
- Scouting for Youth with Disabilities Manual
- Special Needs Section of Advancement Manual 2013
- Organizing and Planning for Scouts with Special Abilities: Tool Kit
- Window into My World - ADHD
- Sensory Overload
- Fact Sheet BSA
- Facilities Checklist for Special Needs
- Cub Scouts With Disabilities - Chapter 17
- Autism and Scouting Tips
- Autism and Scouting Presentation
- Autism & Scouting Website
- Autism & Scouting Facebook
- Scouts Trail Information
- Wolf-Webelos Abilities Adventures
- Registration Beyond the Age of Eligibility
- Individual Scout Advancement Plan
- Bookshare in Scouting
- Application for Alternative Eagle Rank
- The revised Guide to Working With Scouts With Special Needs and DisABILITIES (510-071) is available online only. It replaces the brown-covered #33056. It is a good resource for Scout leaders.
- Bookshare library of 35 Scout publications in Braille and large print includes the merit badge series of books available for reading on laptops, desktop computers, Apple iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches, MP3 players, and other devices.
Bookshare membership is free for U.S. students of any age with qualified print disabilities. The Bookshare setup fee of $25 is waived for nonstudents when using the promo code: SCOUTS.
February 20th, 2016
Merit Badge University: York High School/Elmhurst College
Adult Training University: Adult Classes at Elmhurst College
MBU is in it's 18th year. Nearly 3,000 youth from 9 states attend one of the largest merit badge events in the Nation - right here in Three Fires Council! Scouts may choose from 90+ merit badges taught in a single day by our awesome cadre of merit badge instructors. Visit our MBU Facebook page and Like us to get the inside scoop on all things MBU. Registration will open in late December and will be available right here on the Three Fires Council website. MBU is hosted by Potawatomi Trails District.
This page is for Event registration for event cooridnators and staff.
This page will have the Process and procedures involved with events.
- Online Event Registration Form
- Data Extracts
- Event Setup Process