Camp Big Timber and Camp Freeland Leslie
Property Rental Reservations
Year Round Reservation Process and Policies for facility usage
TFC Property Rental and refund process-click here.
Camp Rules and Regulations for all property rentals
Update for Property Rental:
2017 Unit Reservations for Camp Big Timber and Camp Freeland Leslie are online in the new Property Rental System (online as of May 27th, 2016). The 2017 Rental Rates are listed in the grids below and online when making your reservation.
- 2017 Scout Adventure Camp Unit reservations will now be taken by Cathlynn Peters for reservations after 1/25/17. Please email for all Adventure Camp Reservations.
At this time, payment will be made thru:
- Naperville Scout Store in person or
- the Norris Scout Store in person or over the phone (630-797-4614) or
- Mailed into Three Fires Council, 415 North Second St., St. Charles, Il. 60174.
Camp Big Timber and Camp Freeland Leslie:
- All Non-Scout Unit requests for 2017 and 2018 will be handled thru the Three Fires Council Office.
- District and Council Events needing to reserve a Council property for their events and will do so thru the Staff Advisor for their event. Currently, dates for District/Council events are being taken for 2018 thru June 2019.
New for CBT and Camp Freeland Leslie:
- Payment will be required at the time of reservation - both checks and credit cards are accepted.
- Unit Tent Campers will continue to be charged a weekend/per person charge of $2.00 with a minimum of $15.00 per night.
- Rental Deposits are no longer being taken. Phaseout of the deposits began in 2016. Any damage/cleaning charges will be charged to the Units. Damages/Cleaning will be invoiced to the Unit (minimum 1 hour charge at the rate of $50.00 per hour).
- Rates are calculated on per night basis (2 nights for a weekend-Friday and Saturday) Check out will remain Sunday by 11:00 AM.
- Rentals needed on Sunday afternoon, Monday or Tuesday will need to go thru the office for Ranger permission - The weekdays are considered to be the Rangers days off.
Thanks for your patience during construction at Camp Big Timber!
Please follow directions on any construction areas for Camper safety.
We are excited about our new camp enhancements coming soon!
CAMP BIG TIMBER
37W955 Big Timber Rd., Elgin, IL. 60124
|K Lodge||T Lodge||Ansel Cabin|
2017 Camp Big Timber Rental Rates only
|Weekday rates - per day|
|K - Lodge||$275.00||$137.50|
|T - Lodge||$200.00||$100.00|
Ground Use - (Tenting)
Per Person attending
$ 2.00 per person attending/
weekend rate for Fri-Sun.
$2.00 per person attending/
| Whole Camp/Weekend
* call for more details
|Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit||
$100.00 for Large Groups
$100.00 for Large Groups
Sunday afternoon/ evening rentals must be approved by the Ranger.
Buildings do not have Saturday or Sunday only rental rates. Monday and Tuesday are blocked out for Ranger's day off.
CAMP FREELAND LESLIE -
105 Fawn Dr., Oxford, WI. 53952
Scout Group Rental Rates
(For Non-Scout Units Rental Rates:Call 630-584-9250 X100 Program)
2017 Rental Rates only
Week day rates -
Ground Usage - (Tenting)
Charges: Per Person /Night
$2.00 per person
/weekend rate from
Fri. - Sun noon.
$2.00 per person/
| Pavillions (6 Available)
Units are charged for any cleaning
and damage that occurs.
Minimum charge: 1 hour at $50.00 per hr.