HOW THE CAMP CARD SALE WORKS:
- The New 2018 Camp Card Tri Fold is designed to help youth fund their way to Camp programs.
- Improvements to this year’s program help Scouts earn their way to Camp, go to Philmont, or other activities. Units can also support program or supply needs.
- The Camp Card Tri-Fold will have 12 immediate discounts for nationally recognized retailers and services vs. only 4 on the previous camp card!
- Additionally, each card will come with an access code giving the owner an on-line membership and digital app for Saversguide Entertainment – including over 200,000 local offers throughout North America.
- Each Camp Card will sell for only $10.00, earning double the returns from previous camp card campaigns!
- The participating unit and/or individual youth will keep 50% commission of the sales for each Camp Card sold!
- Commissions from the sales are encouraged to be applied toward directly sending youth to Summer Camp programs, but they may be used as the unit committee sees fit
THE VALUE OF SELLING CAMP CARDS:
Participating in the Camp Card allows each Scout to directly fund their way to various Camp programs
|Program||Cost||Sales per Youth (in cards)|
|Cub Scout Day/Twilight Camp||$145||= 29 Cards per youth to sell|
|Webelos Camp||$185||= 37 Cards per youth to sell|
|Boy Scout Summer Camp||$285||= 57 Cards per youth to sell|
|National High Adventure Bases||$800||= 160 Cards per youth to sell|