The purpose of the Distinguished Citizen Award Dinner is to recognize an individual, company, or civic group that exemplifies the values of Scouting in the community. Through the event, proceeds are used to further the ideals of Scouting in youth through citizenship, personal fitness, and character development.
Companies and individuals purchase tables of 8. Tables are offered at four levels:
- Distinguished Honoree Table - $10,000: Recognition in Program, Special Recognition Plaque, Top-Priority Seating Arrangements for 8 Navy Tablecloth (by dais)
- Chairman’s Table - $5,000: Recognition in Program, Recognition Plaque, Top-Priority Seating Arrangements for 8 Burgundy Tablecloth (by dais)
- Sponsor Table - $2,500: Recognition in Program, Recognition Plaque, Priority Seating Arrangements for 8 (front of hall)
- Guardian Table - $1,500: Recognition in printed event Program, Seating for 8
- Individual Tickets - $180