Would you like to represent your Eagle Class at the Three Fires Council Eagle Recognition Dinner?
We’re looking for an outstanding Eagle Scout to represent the Class of 2017 at the TFC Eagle Recognition Dinner being held on February 16, 2018. Only one Scout will be chosen to deliver a speech on behalf of all 2017 Eagle Scouts. This Scout must have had his Eagle Board of Review in the year 2017
to qualify for this honor. The Scout who is chosen will receive a $500.00 scholarship. If this is something you’d be interested in, here’s what you need to do:
- Submit th online for or print and return the audition form by mail or email by January 4, 2018, to the address below. Audition times will be offered on January 13, 2018 at the Norris Scout Shop.
- Submit photos of you and your project to email@example.com.
- Prepare a speech not more than 5 minutes long, relating to the Boy Scouts and being an Eagle Scout. Be creative – we hear a lot of the same things. It should include some type of charge or challenge to the Class of 2017.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your audition time in your field (Class A) uniform. Your speech does not have to be memorized, but we will award more points for better presentation.
- Call Marti Jernberg (847)337-0903, if you have any questions.