Thank you for your interest in the Three Fires Council’s National Youth Leadership Training conference.
To be registered for the NYLT course, participants must meet all of the following qualifications:
- You must be an active member of a Boy Scout Troop, Varsity Team, or Venturing Crew.
- Must be at least 13 years old by June 2018
- Be able to attend the entire conference June 17th-23rd 2018
- Be recommended to attend the conference by their unit leader
- Boy Scouts and Varsity Scouts must have earned First Class rank or higher.
- Because the NYLT conference is conducted entirely outdoors, in a camp setting, all participants should have experience with long-term camping.
A mandatory pre-course orientation for NYLT participants, parents and Scoutmasters/Crew Advisors will occur, and a time will be assigned in a registration packet to be sent to the Scout after payment is received.