Let's Meet At The Summit!
The 2021 Jamboree has been postponed until 2022. More details from national will be be coming out in the next fee months. In order to properly plan for a great Three Fires Council Jamboree contingent we have re-opened registration. A $250 deposit is required when you register to hold your spot, however, there will not be any further payment until more details are provided.
Three Fires Council will be sending 5 Scout BSA Troops and 2 Venture Crew Patrols to the 2022 National Scout Jamboree. Each Troop consists of at lease 36 youth and 4 adult volunteers. The Crew will have 18 youth and 2 adults.
The Jamboree takes place at the Summit Bechtel Reserve in West Virginia. There will be 1-2 travel days on each end of the Jamboree.
While the total cost for the Jamboree has not be deternmined we believe the fee will be between $1850 and $2000. The finale price will be set and communicated when natioan releaces this information.
Scouts and Venturers must have a current membership in the a Troop or Crew and be at least 12 years old and a First Class rank by the date of the contingent's departure. All Scout participants must be younger then 18 and all Venturers must be younger then 21 by the last day of the Jamboree.
If you have any questions at all, please email them to Zachary.Knoch@scouting.org and one of our awesome volunteers will get in touch with you to assist.
Experience the best of Scouting in one place. From stadium shows to merit badges, patch trading to adventure sports, don’t miss out on this life changing experience.
Youth Participant Qualifications
- MUST have a current BSA membership.
- MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Submitted BSA Annual Health & Medical Record using the on-line Jamboree submission process. The AHMR must be dated on or after July 1, 2020.
- Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule.
TFC 2021 National Jamboree Webinar
The above webinar introduces the 2021 National Jamboree. Three Fires Council is taking 5 Scouts BSA units and a Venturing Crew as part of their contingent.