Experience the best of Scouting in one place. From stadium shows to merit badges, patch trading to adventure sports, don’t miss out on this life changing experience.
Youth Participant Qualifications
- MUST have a current BSA membership.
- MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Submitted BSA Annual Health & Medical Record using the on-line Jamboree submission process. The AHMR must be dated on or after July 1, 2020.
- Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule.
TFC 2021 National Jamboree Webinar
The above webinar introduces the 2021 National Jamboree. Three Fires Council is taking 5 Scouts BSA units and a Venturing Crew as part of their contingent.