Let's Meet At The Summit!
Its official! The National Jamboree will be happening in 2023. More details coming soon!
The Jamboree takes place at the Summit Bechtel Reserve in West Virginia. There will be 1-2 travel days on each end of the Jamboree.
Scouts and Venturers must have a current membership in the a Troop or Crew and be at least 12 years old and a First Class rank by the date of the contingent's departure. All Scout participants must be younger then 18 and all Venturers must be younger then 21 by the last day of the Jamboree.
If you have any questions at all, please email them to Zachary.Knoch@scouting.org and one of our awesome volunteers will get in touch with you to assist.
Experience the best of Scouting in one place. From stadium shows to merit badges, patch trading to adventure sports, don’t miss out on this life changing experience.
Youth Participant Qualifications
- MUST have a current BSA membership.
- MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Submitted BSA Annual Health & Medical Record using the on-line Jamboree submission process. The AHMR must be dated on or after July 1, 2022.
- Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule.
TFC 2021 National Jamboree Webinar
The above webinar introduces the 2021 National Jamboree. Three Fires Council is taking 5 Scouts BSA units and a Venturing Crew as part of their contingent.